Affordable Dental Care Payment Options
At Cross Road Dental, our team strongly believes that dental care should be available and affordable for the whole family. Dental care is an investment in more than your smile, it is an investment in your overall health. For you, your children and loved ones, we can provide care your entire family with the following payment options.
Affordable Dental Care in South Plympton, SA
Contact us for more payment information
Interest-Free Payment Plans – MediPlan
- Step 1: Schedule a consultation with one of our dentists to obtain a quote based on your customized treatment plan.
- Step 2: Go to MediPlan’s website to apply and receive an instant response. (Application Fee Required)
- Step 3: Once you are approved, contact our clinic directly to authorise the payment.
- Step 4: Schedule an appointment to receive your dental treatment.
- Step 5: MediPlan pays our clinic directly for your treatment.
- Step 6: Make easy monthly payments to MediPlan according to your agreement.
Children’s Benefit Program
Cross Road Dental actively participates in the Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS), an initiative of the Australian government to provide No-Fee Dental to children.
- $1,000 Cap Per Child Over Two Consecutive Calendar Years (e.g. 1/1/17 – 31/12/18)
- Covers Examinations, X-rays, Cleanings, Fissure Sealings, Fillings, Root Canals and Extractions
- Children Ages 2-17 for at Least One Day of the Calendar Year
- Eligible for Medicare
- Part of a Family Receiving Family Tax Benefit Part A
- Part of a Family in One of the Following Australian Government Payments:
- Youth Allowance
- Disability Support Pension
- Parenting Payment
- Special Benefit
- Carer Payment
- Double Orphan Pension
- Veteran’s Children Education Scheme (If the Child is 16 or Over)
- Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Education and Training Scheme (If the Child is 16 or Over)